What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)?
Recruitment process outsourcing aka RPO is a form of business process outsourcing where an employer outsources or transfer all or part of its recruitment activities to an external service provider.
It helps the organization to have the best talents to achieve the desired results and success at every stage of business. RPO (Recruitment process outsourcing) not only reduce overhead costs from the budgets but it also helps to improve the company’s competitive advantage in the demanding human resource market.
RPO activities include…
- Recruitment Planning
- Resume databank management
- Identifying the vacancy
- Job Publishing
- Preparing the job description and specification
- Sourcing & response Management
- Screening & Short Listing
- Evaluating Candidates
- Organizing, Coordination & Managing Interviews
- Post-Interview Communications Reference
- Background Checks
Who uses RPO?
All companies including SME’s and Blue-chip and PLC’s
- 70% of companies rehired the same RPO provider
- 10% re-used RPO with a different RPO provide
- 12% used RPO for once-off projects
- Only 8% did not reuse RPO again
- 62% of RPO projects were multi-country projects
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH A RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING (RPO) PROVIDER
Send your requirements to your RPO
DEVELOP POSITION DESCRIPTION
Your RPO helps you draft a job description and person specification
DEVELOP A RECRUITMENT PLAN
The RPO employs various tactics to bring the best talent to your company
Your RPO advertises the jobs on various media/platforms
REVIEW APPLICANTS & DEVELOP SHORTLISTS
Your outsourcing partner will review resumes, read cover letters and decide whom to interview
The RPO administers the initial interview and/or pre-employment aptitude tests
Discuss your choice with your RPO, who will then schedule the lucky candidate(s) for the final interview with you
The RPO will contact the candidate(s) for the job offer and carry out the final steps
ORIENT THE NEW HIRES
The RPO will arrange for the new hires’ onboarding.
We define recruitment process Outsourcing as managing the activities associated with recruitment of new permanent employees with high-end results from the recruitment process. Technoheight provides customized solutions with a flexible service delivery model that enable clients to identify, attract and retain talents.
We provide different types of recruitment services
- Executive and Specialist recruitment
- Contract and Interim recruitment
- Business support recruitment
- Project services recruitment